Hi There,

Thank You for visiting my blog. I have moved this blog to a new address http://dattatreysindol.com/. Please visit the blog at new address and re-point your feeds to the new address to continue to receive regular updates.
Thanks,
Dattatrey Sindol (Datta)

Datta's Ramblings on Business Intelligence 'N' Life

Pascal is Out 'N' Not Newton

» 19 Aug 2009 | | |

Once all the scientists die and go to heaven. They decide to play hide-n-seek.

Unfortunately Einstein is the one who has the den... He is supposed to count upto 100... and then start searching...

Everyone starts hiding except Newton...

Newton just draws a square of 1 meter and stands in it right in front of Einstein.

Einstein's counting 1, 2, 3......97, 98, 99.....100... He opens his eyes and finds Newton standing in front...

Einstein says "Newton's out.. Newton's out.."

Newton denies and says "I am not out... I am not Newton..."

All the scientists come out to see how he proves that he is not Newton.

Newton says "I am standing in a square of area 1m squared... That makes me Newton per meter squared... Since one Newton per meter squared is one Pascal, I'm Pascal, Therefore Pascal is OUT...!!!"

Readers Feedback:
Did you like this article?
If Yes, then please share it:
Did you like my blog?
If Yes, then please help spread the word by sharing this blog with your colleagues, friends, & anyone else in the MSBI Space: Like us on Facebook , Follow us on Twitter .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About the Author

Dattatrey Sindol is a BI Tech Lead & a passionate SQL Server Developer in a leading IT company.  read more »
Connect with Datta:

Thank You Visitors!

Hi There, Thanks for Visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave your Comments/Suggestions about any of my Articles/My Blog.

Do Not Copy this Blog's Content !

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker